The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We
appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,
an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the
agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and
when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that
City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived.
Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
Minutes: March 4, 2014
June 3, 2014
1. Conditional Use Permit for an Open-Air Pavilion at a Church in the R-1 Zone: Lot 5, Block 1, Andrew Addition. This property is located generally south of 17th Street, north of 21st Street, east of Jennie Lee Drive, and west of Jeppson Avenue.  STAFF REPORT
2. Rezone from PB to RSC-1: Lot 1, Block 3, Parkwood Meadows Addition, Division No. 1. This property is located generally south of John Adams Parkway, north of 12th Street, at the terminus of 9th Street on the east side of Woodruff Avenue.  STAFF REPORT
3. Rezone from RMH to C-1 and Final Plat: Hollipark Addition, Division No. 3. This property is located generally south of Hawthorne Street, north of Lincoln Road, east of Woodruff Avenue, and west of Yellowstone Avenue.  STAFF REPORT REZONE STAFF REPORT FINAL PLAT
4. Proposal to Modify Zoning Ordinance Section 4-26-H.2. to Modify Calculation of Permitted Floor Space for Home-based Daycares:  STAFF REPORT
5. Adoption of Updated Social and Economic Profile of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County and Background Studies of the Idaho Falls Comprehensive Plans: 
1. Final Plat: Bari Addition, Division No. 4 STAFF REPORT
2. Bonneville County Planning Commission Report.
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email email@example.com.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
1 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
2 Planning Commission approves or denies